Our Subscribers are our life force. Seriously…
Without them we can’t do what we do.
We are not underwritten by any institutions, grants or endowments and none of our issues have any ads. It’s by the simple love of our subscribers, the generosity of our friends, and the consistent devotion of our staff of volunteers, that we have produced The Café Review for almost 30 years now (Wow are we starting to feel a little old).
- We only do a limited run of 250 copies of each issue.
- The Café Review is one of the longest continuously running US poetry publications in existence today.
- The Café Review is the only quarterly published poetry journal in Maine.
- We do accept donations and we sing hallelujah every time we get one. Our donors and subscribers are the only way we are able to keep doing what we have been doing. Check out our friends section to see a list of the many people whose generosity continue to keep The Café Review printed and possible.
- Every donation of $50 or more comes with a subscription or subscription extension. You are what makes this magazine possible. Thank you!
- Our support comes from one source—kind, educated people with a genuine interest in some of the world’s best poetry—people who look to keep the idea of quality small press poetry from extinction. We have always considered our contributors, donors and subscribers to be an extended family. To all our contributors, donors and subscribers we say THANK YOU!!!