Did You Know…
- We only do a limited run of 250 copies of each issue.
- The Café Review is one of the longest continuously running US poetry publications in existence today.
- The Café Review is the only quarterly published poetry journal in Maine.
- We have never relied on any ads, grant money, or academic affiliations to create The Café Review. Instead we rely on our subscribers and friends for the funds to produce a publication that highlights what we believe is some of the best poetry and artwork out there today.
- We do accept donations and we sing hallelujah every time we get one. Our donors and subscribers are the only way we are able to keep doing what we have been doing. Check out our friends section to see a list of the many people whose generosity continue to keep The Café Review printed and possible.
- Every donation of $50 or more comes with a subscription or subscription extension. You are what makes this magazine possible. Thank you!
- Our support comes from one source—kind, educated people with a genuine interest in some of the world’s best poetry—people who look to keep the idea of quality small press poetry from extinction. We have always considered the contributors to be an extended family and one with whom we intend to remain in touch. To all our contributors and subscribers we say THANK YOU!!!